Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Yeah, hi...Um...Did ya get the memo?


So we watched a little bit of the classic movie Office Space last night. Not only surprised to see that Gary Cole strikes a resemblance to our friend Malcolm, but also my job is feeling more and more like that movie...

If you haven't seen that movie (what, do you live in a cave?) then shame on you! Run down to the video store and rent it. Get some comedy.

But the rewriting went well last night. I must've hit my stride in pages 45-60. Some funny stuff. I think it might go downhill from there. Tonight might be rough.

Oh, check out this fun video (if you like The Daily Show, which I do...) which has the writers p.o.v. on the stike.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get Paid to Blog About the Things You Love!
make a blog posting, get your content approved, and get paid. It's that simple.
Signup today for PayPerPost and get paid.
http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-2251697-10495761