Thursday, January 10, 2008

Virgin! Get me a beer!

That's what she said!

Seriously, the virgins have to serve the veterans...actually, its not that bad and I really don't mind getting people brewskis anyway...takes my mind off the fact I have to write a play in less than 12 hours.

"Reunions"

That's the theme that has been drawn out of the ice cream cone.

It’s now 9:54 pm and I’m frantically working through some ideas of what to start writing. The obvious is “high school reunion” but for some reason, I don’t want to go there. Maybe its because I didn’t ever go to my high school reunion.

Second thought is family reunion. Hmnnn, could be good...

Other thoughts concern…brothels, superheroes, or aliens…

The mantra for 14/48 is “go big or go home”. I want to give my actors and directors some fun and juicy stuff to do. But I have to do it all in less than ten minutes.

Let’s see what I come up with.

Only ten more hours till deadline.

No comments: