Friday, April 18, 2008

Beware the Ides of...April...



It is snowing.

Out the window.

Right now.

*(This is an actual photo from our window taken only fifteen minutes ago)

All I can say is...

"What the f--!?"

April truly is the cruelest month...All I want to do is play golf in the sun but the northwest weather is against me.

I don't want to complain, but...okay, I do like to complain. I come from a long heritage of grumpy people. My family can actually pass the time complaining about anything and everything, from bad drivers to bad tv (maybe its the Italian heritage, I don't know). In fact, I have thought that maybe I should devote a whole other blog just for my complaints...and I could call it "Grumpy Young Man". Then no one will have to read my complaints and I can stick to the purpose of the site instead of diverging into grumbling all the time.

Yay or nay?

If you're reading this, weigh in...We wanna know...

To show that I can still find the beauty in all things,





here is the wonderful rug I bought in India...


The dog is not from India...


I don't know where she came from...

1 comment:

Jenna said...

The dog is adorable... the rug is beautiful... and I don't mind your grumbling at all (I woke up last Thursday morning, the 17th), looked out the window and it was snowing! So, you are not alone.